Below are some resources for those seeking some information prior to your appointment. A consult with a doctor is still recommended.
Vancouver Coastal Health – Travel Clinic Resources
- Download: VCH Travel Clinic Brochures – Services & procedure info
- Pneumonia Updates
- Meningitis Updates
- Shingles Updates
- HPV 9 Vaccine Provides Wider Protection
- Zika Virus Updates
Travel Resources (External)
- Public Health Agency of Canada – Travel health notices & travel health facts
- BC Centre for Disease Control – Local health notices & immunization programs
- Centre for Disease Control (USA) – Travel health education & travel notices
- World Health Organization – Information on vaccine-preventable diseases
- Travel Health Online – TripPrep.com
If this is your first time visiting the TripPrep site:
- Click on ‘Destination Information’ and choose your destination.
- On the ‘Travel Health Online Login’ page, click on ‘Click here to register’.
- Once you have registered, future visits then only require you to log in using your ID and Password.
- CANImmunize (formerly ImmunizeCA) App: