Public Health Audiology Services provide hearing assessments, hearing screening programs, counselling, hearing aid fittings, and follow-up services for children from 0 up to 19 years old. Adults requiring hearing services can contact their local private hearing clinics.
Audiology services provide hearing assessments, screening programs, counselling and hearing aid services.
Services may include:
- Full hearing assessment
- Hearing screening programs for school-age children and newborns
- Hearing aid assessment
- Counselling and hearing aid sales
- Fitting & follow-up services
- Client and family education
- Consultation with other service providers
- Community education and awareness